The APS Federal Credit Union offers the following types of Saving Accounts.
- Regular shares.
- Club accounts (Christmas, vacation, and special clubs).
- APS Federal Credit Union wants to help you save for annual expenses by offering a variety of club accounts. Whatever annual expenses you may have, whether it is taxes, insurances, school expenses, or vacations, you can open a club account designated for that purpose.
- Open a Christmas Club with an Initial deposit of $5.00.
For your convenience, sign up for direct deposit and have your Christmas Club deposited automatically each pay.
Call the Credit Union today for additional information.
- Share draft (checking) accounts.
Certificate of deposit .125% (subject to change).
Open a Share Account for your Children
Now is the time to start saving for your childs future. Enroll your child or children as a member of the credit union today. When you enroll a child from newborn to age 6 months, the Credit Union will deposit $25 in the account.
Newly Married Special!
If you are newly married and your spouse joins within six months of your wedding, the credit union will depsit $25.00 into the account.
Dividends on Shares:
IRA Dividend .125% APY
CD Dividend .125% APY
APY = Annual Percentage Yield
* Interest Rates can change at any time. Call the Credit Union Office for current rate.
Certificates of Deposit (CD's) are available from the Credit Union in $1,000 increments and are issued for one year. Call the Credit Union Office for additional information and the current rate. A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal of certificates. Your certificate automatically renews at maturity at the rate in effect on the date of maturity. You have 10 days to redeem without a penalty.